Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Minot.....
I have been in Minot, ND for a little over a week, and its looking like I will probably be here for a couple of months. Not thrilled, but at least there is a decent YMCA here in town that I have been able to swim at every night after work. I am getting in some pretty intense workouts and I am pretty happy that I should have a couple of months to start working on my swimming again. Hopefully the next place I end up will have a masters team and I will be in good enough shape to join it. I still haven't ran a step since the marathon. I am trying to heal my injuries once and for all, I think I'm gonna give it another month before I start slowly easing back in to running. I played Disk Golf in the Montana Badlands on Sunday. That was pretty neat. I am hoping to do an open water swimming race on Memorial day in Glacier National park in Montana. I have to try and get enough time off work to be able to make the drive though. I will probably sign up and hope for the best. With my job it always comes down to not knowing if I can go until like the night before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment