I am still hammering away in the pool, I haven't missed a day since I've been in North Dakota. Today I went to the Turtle Mountains along the U.S. - Canadian border, and swam in Strawberry lake. It was nice, the water was really cloudy because it rained hard all night, but I never saw another person. I did see some Moose tracks. I also ran about 2 miles, on some old overgrown forest roads, and made an illegal entry in to Canada. That was kind of fun. I've been testing out my ITB by putting in some really short gentle runs, but I still don't think its ready to go. I can't believe how bad this stupid injury is crushing me down. Sooo Frustrating.... I get 2 days off for Labor day next weekend, enough time to get deep in to Montana, but since serious running isn't much of an option I have my wetsuit and will be looking for a nice glacier fed lake to swim in .
I wonder if they would really arrest me for this??
No comments:
Post a Comment