This was a nice run. It was by no means a trail marathon, like they advertised. But the nice flat shaded two tracks made this fairly painless until it was over. Considering the handful of runs that I have done over the last 3 months, my goal was to finish in under 6 hours and not hurt myself. the time goal was easy, but the ITB flared up pretty bad afterwards. I guess the toll will be another couple of months of no running. I will probably take up knitting or something that my body can handle I suppose.
Heath did an awesome job. He wore a wonderful full body spandex outfit and wore a camelback on top of it. I saw him once on an out and back and he was happily in second place at that point.
Jason, Nick and Heath made this trip a lot of fun. I loved swimming in Lake Superior. I need to spend a lot more time there.
Not sure what happened with my map. Begin and end should be at the same spot. I think the distance is accurate though.
No comments:
Post a Comment