I go to talk to the surgeon on 20th. Its very frustrating. Very depressing. If I go under 9 minute miles its painful to walk the next day. I'm gonna try and break 7 minute miles on Sunday, I'll prolly end up in a wheelchair. Swimming on the other hand is pain free, except for hard kicks off the wall. So I'm kinda focusing on swimming to maintain some fitness.
You got a few runs in, nice job. What's up with the groin?
ReplyDeleteI go to talk to the surgeon on 20th. Its very frustrating. Very depressing. If I go under 9 minute miles its painful to walk the next day. I'm gonna try and break 7 minute miles on Sunday, I'll prolly end up in a wheelchair. Swimming on the other hand is pain free, except for hard kicks off the wall. So I'm kinda focusing on swimming to maintain some fitness.
ReplyDeleteNow you just need a "J run" and a "corner run" to be complete.
ReplyDelete