This was a fun race, that was probably easily winnable given the appropriate effort. It was an easy course for a trail run, they could have made it much much tougher, they kind of skirted around all of the big hills and kept the course on big easy trails. I need to start my own race in there. It would have be a 5k with 2000' of vertical.
Downtown popping over the lakes and trees.
And Begin.
For a mudball classic there really wasn't very much mud. There was one really muddy spot that got everyone really good. But the rest of it was just a nice little trail run. There is a pretty tough trail half marathon here in September that I would like to do.
Good job getting beat by Rebecca.
ReplyDeleteOnly 66 people in the race? Looks like heaven. Are you still injured? Will you be able to do the trail marathon in Mich? Get better man. I get beat by old men and chicks all the time, but don't expect to see two 40+ dudes and a chick in the top 3.
ReplyDelete