I think a month or two. One month at least. I'm pretty excited about it. I've averaged about 85 hours a week at work for the past 10 months so I really appreciate the break.
Have fun back home Jack. Aren't there labor laws in the U.S. that prevent you from working 85 hours in a week? Or do you just ignore them to rack up the dough?
Heath, I don't think there are any laws regarding the number of hours an adult can work. There is a job that needs to be done and nothing would ever get done if we worked 8 hours a day. It usually takes a couple of hours to get to where we need to be, and then a couple hours to get back at the end of the day. I have been working on this project for a total of 22 months, 11 in 2008 and then these past 11 months. Trust me, if I could get away with less hours I would.
Good, I'm glad you are going home! Any idea for how long?
ReplyDeleteI think a month or two. One month at least. I'm pretty excited about it. I've averaged about 85 hours a week at work for the past 10 months so I really appreciate the break.
ReplyDeleteHave fun back home Jack. Aren't there labor laws in the U.S. that prevent you from working 85 hours in a week? Or do you just ignore them to rack up the dough?
ReplyDeleteHeath, I don't think there are any laws regarding the number of hours an adult can work. There is a job that needs to be done and nothing would ever get done if we worked 8 hours a day. It usually takes a couple of hours to get to where we need to be, and then a couple hours to get back at the end of the day. I have been working on this project for a total of 22 months, 11 in 2008 and then these past 11 months. Trust me, if I could get away with less hours I would.
ReplyDelete