Yeah Jacky. You heard right. I'm doing the GLE Run with you and Remo. Hope to make mile 22 by 12. Should be able to with a 6 am start. I fixed my blog for you. BTW, yours requires a word verification as well. Let me know what else you need to your specifications. It sounds like your job is great. All you do is train in extreme conditions for 14 hours straight. You should have two garmins on hand for when the batteries get low after 8 hours.
Actually, your job is the greatest. I dream about the day when I can ride my bike to work again. I was hoping to be to mile 22 by 12 also, if it works out like that we will be able to have a sprint finish to our 8 hour marathon. Imagine the glory!
Yeah Jacky. You heard right. I'm doing the GLE Run with you and Remo. Hope to make mile 22 by 12. Should be able to with a 6 am start. I fixed my blog for you. BTW, yours requires a word verification as well. Let me know what else you need to your specifications. It sounds like your job is great. All you do is train in extreme conditions for 14 hours straight. You should have two garmins on hand for when the batteries get low after 8 hours.
ReplyDeleteActually, your job is the greatest. I dream about the day when I can ride my bike to work again. I was hoping to be to mile 22 by 12 also, if it works out like that we will be able to have a sprint finish to our 8 hour marathon. Imagine the glory!
ReplyDelete