Sunday, January 16, 2011

01-16-2011 Run

We finally got a day off at the last minute because our "superiors" (rolling eyes) decided that they need to spend today reviewing safety guidelines after three near fatal incidents in the past week. My suggestion was to give us more days off, so that people can try and get some rest, and so I'm not working with a bunch of zombies that could kill me with their screw up at any moment. Half the people I work with have pneumonia, everyone is coughing and sick. I was on anti-biotics for ten days, I've been off them for less than a week and I'm already sick again... The favorite saying out here right now is FML.. "Fu*k my life!"

Anyways, I got a little bit of much needed trail therapy today. It was pretty cool, because its really warm 45ish, and the melting snow is ripping down the mountains everywhere. I got nice and muddy, plus it is raining and foggy. My mind drifted back to Minneapolis and the 5 below and snow they have this morning and it only reinforced my drive to move out here. Our house will be for sale as soon as winter breaks...

*Update*
Went to Dr before I headed back to Lakeview because I was coughing up a little bit of blood and chest was hurting. I have Pneumonia. Doc put me on something called a Zpack, said it should take care of it. FML.


No comments:

Post a Comment