Wednesday, February 9, 2011

02-09-2011 Run

Here is a link to a pretty sweet race in Minnesota that I think Remus and Heath should do next year.
135 miles at 30 below.



4 comments:

  1. I'd be up for it. I want to do an Ironman first though. I'm going to do a half in December I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jack about your bike question. I operate in Kilometers (that's why I put a converter on my blog), but my goal is to get 1600 a month which will be 1000miles. I don't think it will happen this month, but sometime this year. The bike is easy though. Any Darryl with time and decent weather can do it. My pace for the 8K on Sat will be 4:30/K. 35 min total.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack, that is my kind of race but I just don't think I'm ready. It looks like a ton of fun to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is another race I would be doing if I lived in Michigan, and had a condo in Paradise: http://www.active.com/10k-race/paradise-mi/tahquamenon-snowshoe-race-2011#Map

    ReplyDelete