Sunday, February 27, 2011

02-27-2011 Run

Worked 98 hours last week. Wanted to do nothing sooo bad! But then I thought about all the people that work 40 hours at a desk job and then feel like they need to sit there and watch tv all weekend and I said F that!! My heart don't pump no kool aid!!

I made a couple of attempts early in the run to find a way deeper in to the mountains, but the powder was just too deep. I found a lone set of cross country ski tracks and I made my own trail by doing multiple loops following them.

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like it would have been a really hard run. Nice job. I want pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with getting "set in" on the couch, Loc is living proof.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you could see all the snow in the aerial view. It's all green and lush when I look at it. Do you have any cross country skis? I told Remus I was gonna start doing that when I hit 35. It's the best cardio-endurance exercise they say. Fat chance unless I move to Moscow next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet run Jack. Fight the power of Kool-Aid!!

    ReplyDelete