Sunday, February 20, 2011

02-20-2011 nothing

The past 2 days of heavy snowshoeing at work and a little bit of pain in my ankle from it helped me to decide to skip my long run tonight, just to be safe. Plus I really don't have the energy or motivation after working 13 hours on a Sunday. I really need Sundays off or Saturdays and Sundays for that matter!!! I hate not even getting one day a week to plan a run and get away from this project. You know its getting bad when its hard to remember what day it is, for several days in a row.  (I know I had two snow days this past week, but its not the same. I still have to dink around at our office (a big garage we kind of set up some tables etc. in) and I am still pretty much stuck in Lakeview)

3 comments:

  1. Dude, change jobs. You know it's getting bad when you start posting "nothing" on your "run blog." Life's too short to be stuck in a job that is killing you slowly. You may as well be an alcoholic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya. I agree. It will happen soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm, heath, I fail to make the association.

    ReplyDelete